Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have so messed up my hair...help please!?

Well, I just got 2inch blue tips done on my hair...and I so do not like it! See, my natural hair color is black and the blue tips turned out to be like a blue black and it blends in somewhat and I just don't like it; it looks funny. So, I was wondering what I should do to get rid of it. I was thinking dye it back my natural color, but then I've heard color doesn閳ユ獩 take color and that the tips would still look odd. Then I thought let the dye wash out (the dye is this kind that last through 27 shampoos), but then would that bring the bleach back that I had to use to put the blue dye on in the first place? And if so wouldn't the tips still look funny if I dyed them back? Okay, well thanks for the help...and if no one can think of a solution, then I guess I could cut them out...but then my hair would be about chin length :( and then I'd have no hair for prom in May. Errrrrr....thanks! lol



I have so messed up my hair...help please!?

TO SPEED UP THE FADING PROCESS WITH THE BLUE TIPS USE LIQUID DISH SOAP (DAWN). WET YOUR HAIR AND RUB IT IN UNTIL IT YOU GET IT TO LATHER THAN RINSE WITH WARM WATER. DO THAT A FEW TIMES AND THE COLOR SHOULD FADE PRETTY QUICKLY.



I have so messed up my hair...help please!?

cut off the inches



I have so messed up my hair...help please!?

Get a professional to color correct it. Any attempt to try and fix this at home will probably make a bigger mess. Expensive, but the only way to really get it fixed right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect