Friday, June 18, 2010

AHHH!Hair dye help!?

I can't figure out what color to dye my hair!I have a little below shoulder length hair, pale skin, and med-dark blue eyes. Right npw my hair is mostly blond but I have bad water and my hair is reddish-blond. I was thinking off dying it light brown? I really don't know what to do!



AHHH!Hair dye help!?

medium deep brown



AHHH!Hair dye help!?

Brown or brunette.. dark colored hair will accent your blue eyes more.



AHHH!Hair dye help!?

Light brown is a good color for almost everyone. You might also try a red tone. I find that a color between red and brown is quite nice because the color can seem to be different based on your outfit. I don't dye my hair, but it is naturally brown and red.



AHHH!Hair dye help!?

you could go for light brown or if you want to keep your color you can actually get rid of the problems the water is causing you by using a clarifying shampoo about once a week. they also make special shampoos and conditioners for blonds. (all though i don't recommend pantene) you can go for certain shades of reds also. or auburn.



AHHH!Hair dye help!?

light brown would look really nice.



AHHH!Hair dye help!?

I would go with the light brown.Just make sure you buy a color corrector so if it doesn't turn out the way you wanted it then you can change it back.



AHHH!Hair dye help!?

light brown would be pretty. Don't go too dark, it will give you a hard look. Maybe blonde low-lites too would look good with the blue eyes.



to be safe, look at your childhood pictures. Going with the



color you were born with will work.



AHHH!Hair dye help!?

I would do a light brown. But, try using a dye with natural highlighting built in, otherwise you'll end up with one color. Which tends to be boring. If you can't find one with the highlighting in it, try light brown and maybe some caramel streaks. Having more than one color always looks better.



I hope I helped. Let me know if you need help with anything else.



AHHH!Hair dye help!?

If your skin is cool-toned, I would go with a darker shade of brown. If your skin is warm/gold-toned, I would go with a soft honey brown to play up your skintone. As for your water, if you want to make an investment, get the Jonathan Product Beauty Water filter system. You can get it at Sephora. It's amazing, and your skin will be noticeably softer also!



AHHH!Hair dye help!?

that sucks about the water in your area....i think maybe the lightest possible brown. did you check at a place like Trade Secrets at the mall to see if they have a product you could use so that you don't have to color it?



AHHH!Hair dye help!?

It depends on your skin tone...olive?, pinkish? If you are dying it yourself and want a light brown colour always use a dark blonde, I've found that light brown always goes med brown. Clairol Natural Instincts is always a great choice because if it's too dark at first it will fade. Even though it's semi permanent I went from blonde to brown using this and it was an easier transition for me. Please ask your hair stylist or the cosmetician for the correct shade of brown for your skin tone!



AHHH!Hair dye help!?

Blond hair is always fading, so first off, you should buy Clairol Shimmer Lights purple shampoo (it will get rid of the brassiness and return the blond to the same color it was when first colored). Second, why don't you consider light brown lowlights? It's not as dramatic, and if you dislike them, you can always just get more blond highlights. That way, you won't damage your hair nearly as much as you would with an all over dye job, and you can still get the darkness more appropriate with winter. Luck!



AHHH!Hair dye help!?

if u have a lighter complexion i would definately dye it darker...



AHHH!Hair dye help!?

Well since you have light skin and blue eyes, darker hair colors will make your eyes stand out, Now I am a hair dresser and if your going to buy the do it your self kind here a few tips!



the difference between brown and ash brown!



anything with ash has the color green, which sounds wierd but if you dont want your new hair color to have tones of red in it, buy the dyes that say ash brown, ash blonde, etc!



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect