Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Black Hair?

I just dyed my hair black and decided that I might not like it as much as I thought at first. The color seems to be washing out and my hair is starting to turn blue. Its perment dye. I was just wondering if there was a less damaging approach to getting it out of my hair with out coloring my hair again



Black Hair?

Just keep using conditioner and shampoo to get it out. Then go to a salon and have it dyed. Just don't go to a salon to get the color REMOVED because they use bleach to get the color out and that damages your hair EXTREMLY.



I dyed my hair black but then had to get the color removed and so I went to a very upscale salon and the bleach they used to remove the color really destroyed my hair, I reallyyy regret it because my hair hasn't been the same since. If you go to get it re-dyed I recommend Redken salons. They are professionals and deal with celebrities and models so they're products are AMAZING.



Black Hair?

sorry i don't think there is any other way but try going to a professional they'll do WONDERS with your hair and have hair tips on keeping it healthy.



Black Hair?

Try that opps dye stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect