Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair dye......?

I would like to dye my hair either jet black or blue black.



So what kind of dye would you suggest (specific brands), or should I just get it done professionally?



Hair dye......?

If your looking for temporary use Manic Panic. But beware of the blue black. I did it once and god I looked like a wannabe asian girl! Hahahha Blueblack isnt a good color unless its natural :P Good luck.



Hair dye......?

I dont suggest manic panic, it comes out in every wash.



Hair dye......?

well there are lots of brands out there, but i would suggest going to a salon and asking a professional, if anything they can suggest you you which is best to do.



Hair dye......?

I use Wella



You can get it at Sallys..if you have one in your area



Hair dye......?

Sally has a 2 different blue black, one that's more blue and one tha blue is barely noticeable so its looks jet black most of the time its from loreal. That's the one i did and it came out great. In the sun it looks very pretty like blue highlights.



Hair dye......?

i suggest getting ur hair done proffesionall y if going for blue-black cause its a hard color to pull off. if going with black use herbal essences

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect