Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding. How should I get my hair done?

I'll be wearing a blue strapless dress and my hair is just below armpit length. It's not thin but not overly thick either. Any suggestions?



I'm a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding. How should I get my hair done?

you should put your hair up either in curls up all pretty with some curls coming down from your ears or up in a french twist with curls coming down. up do's are best with strapless dresses



I'm a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding. How should I get my hair done?

do whatever your sister says.



I'm a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding. How should I get my hair done?

Ask the bride how she wants you to wear it, it is her day, and enjoy. I'm sure you'll be beautiful and hopefully you'll have a great time. Merry CHRISTmas everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect