Sunday, June 20, 2010

Who know's how to bleach some hair?

Well, A few months ago I dyed my hair black. Just went to the drug store and bought a box of die, mixed it up, soaked my hair in it and ta da! My hair was jet black. About a month and a half ago, I decided I really wanted to have an Aqua Green/Blue Shade in my hair. I realized right off that in order to do so, I'd have to bleach my hair to the lightest yellow/blonde I could get it and then tone it to make it white before I could ever even think about putting the aqua dye in it.



I'm very experienced when it come's to hair. I'm not new to it at all. I've bleached my hair quite a few times and know the drill. I have not however, Ever tried going from black to blonde so fast. So for those of you who have done this or would have any advice to offer. Steps, Tips, Products, Etc... Please help. It'd mean a lot to me.



And please, Don't say 'Salon'. I hate salons. Everytime I've ever gone to one, They've messed something up.



Who know's how to bleach some hair?

go to a hairsylist. your gonna screw up your hair, or fry it off. ecpecially if your a brunnette. it might turn orange also. get it done professionally.



Who know's how to bleach some hair?

peroxide



Who know's how to bleach some hair?

Use Born Blonde....it will work if its too light then use honey blonde



Who know's how to bleach some hair?

Ok. Your going to need to go to a beauty supply house like sallys, and pick up color stripper. It is a highly concentrated formula, designed to do what your looking to do-- lift hair from one extreme to the other. Follow the directions on the box. When you are done your hair will be a nasty orangey blonde, so be prepared to dye it with your aqua. And when your done CONDITION. This is a hard process for your hair to go through.



Who know's how to bleach some hair?

Bleach it with some bleach they sell it at your beauty store. It will take some time to do so but carefully because this can seriously damage your hair and burn your skull read the directions and also ask the cashier for any other questions you might have.



Who know's how to bleach some hair?

use herbal essance higlighting kit make sure that it has an extra packet of bleach powder in it



it says to leave it it for about 30 moutes but leave it in for about one and a half hours.



don't worry it won't damage your hair mmy sister wanted white hair



and left it in over night and her hair was fine



Who know's how to bleach some hair?

with bleach mix peroxide and use. but it may damage your hair



Who know's how to bleach some hair?

Use the lightest available bleaching kit at your local drugstore. The hardest part about going from dark to very very light is the damage its going to do to your hair. If you really want the best results, I know people who have left it in for HOURS to get that really bleached out colour. When bleaching, remember to do the ends first because bleach becomes lighter when exposed to more heat. So after you have done the tips, then wait about 30-45 mins and then do the roots. Since your scalp is warm and the ends are not, wrap the ends in aluminum foil and blow dry. Make sure its on high heat and directly focused on the tips more than the roots. This will help lighten the bottom out. How long you leave it in is up to you. If you want that really blonde colour, you have to leave it in for a good few hours if youre naturally dark haired. But this will do damage to your hair so always give your hair a good hot oil bath a couple days afterwards. I would suggest something from Loreal feria if they make bleaching kits. I really trust Loreal whenever Ive bleached my hair.



Who know's how to bleach some hair?

OK go to you local beauty supply store, and buy some powdered bleach (If you're not sure ask the clerk) I use Clairol BW dedusted formula, and get a 30 volume developer, 40 if your hair is extra dark, follow the instructions on the bag, and try not to put it too close to your scalp, leave it on until the desired level of lightness is achieved, and rinse and condition. I'd wait a day or two before I'd add the color or toner, because your hair has already gone through enough for one day, and good luck.



Who know's how to bleach some hair?

I first of all would say this sound like a disaster waiting to happen you don't have to bleach your hair that much to dye it those colors. Not to mention by dyeing your hair that dark and then bleaching is advised against by all cosmetologists because of the amount of damage it will inflict on your hair just for you to color it again.



My suggestion would be to find a colored bleach that's what I do to my hair. Its dark with natural red patches and I red bleach it orange and or red depending on how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect