Sunday, June 20, 2010

L'oreal Paris Color Pulse Funk Cherry non-permanent hair dye?

it only shows how it'll look with light brown to dark brown hair. I have dark dish water dirty blonde hair with some highlights in it. will it still wash out after 8-10 shampoos or will it stick in the highlighted areas? I used to dye my hair permanent colors (blue's, reds, pinks, orange) but I don't want to do anything permanent anymore. People will probably think I'm a bad mom or something especially when I get pregnant again!



L'oreal Paris Color Pulse Funk Cherry non-permanent hair dye?

I know how annoying it is to not have your hair color on those charts! I'm a red head and my hair never shows up! I actually used that very hair dye belive it or not and it worked fine and gradually faded out of my hair as it said it would. Being that your hair is lighter though, it may stay in a bit longer. And yeah it will stick to highlights. But It will wash out so don't worry. If you have concerns I'm sure you can find a better chart online. Also if it's not comeing out fast enough for you there are color stripping solutions that will take the color out for you.



On another note: I would not worry what other people think. If they think you are a bad mother just because of the color of your hair then that is their problem. Just ignore those people and be yourself, dye your hair what ever color you wish and make it permanant! Let your actions speak for you. They will ring louder than your funky hair =P.



Hope that helps dearheart!



Blessed Be,



Kayla )o(



L'oreal Paris Color Pulse Funk Cherry non-permanent hair dye?

lol..cute baby.



L'oreal Paris Color Pulse Funk Cherry non-permanent hair dye?

It WILL stick on your High-lights......may fade out..... but to pink



HAPPY MOMHOOD!



L'oreal Paris Color Pulse Funk Cherry non-permanent hair dye?

It will fade, but it will take a little bit longer. If your higlights are, say, white blonde I'd be careful, but I think you'll be alright. BTW I've used that color and it's pretty!



Pfft...don't let anyone tell you're a bad mom just because you have funky-colored hair! You'll be able to relate to your kids when they become teenagers, which is a good thing!



Cute baby, and good luck on baby #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect