Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Changing my hair color from black to a lighter color.?

I have very short hair and I dyed it blue/black that Sally's Beauty Supply recommended the powder formula. I dyed it about 3-4 months ago. It's now grown out and I dyed it just over a month ago a reddish tone. It didn't do anything but dye my roots a light reddish tone. I want to lighten my hair up without using harsh chemicals or messing up my hair. I dye my mom's hair all the time and know what to do most of the time except when it comes to my hair. It just never turns out right. I bought this hair removal kit from Walmart and did the test strand but it didn't even take out any color. I want to purchase something from Sally's Beauty Supply and do it myself but with my hair so dark I think if I use a bleaching kit it's going to take like 2 maybe 2-1/2 hours to remove any color. What do you guys think? I can't afford to go to a salon they want too much money. I would love to hear what you guys think. Please help me...................



Changing my hair color from black to a lighter color.?

ok this is what happens when you dye your hair. you cant remove it because you went to the buety store and got the powerful dying that is very hard to take off. trust me my sis always does this mistake when she realized that the onluy thing that you can do is go to the buety store and ask for a removal.or i think your going to have to save money for the salon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Changing my hair color from black to a lighter color.?

well maybe u should use a higher developer or use a different bleach or both.althought i never like to use 40 volume. i have never seen liquid hair lightner. all i have seen n used is the powder lightener. it shouldnt take even an hour to see ne results with the bleach. black/red is the hardest to get out of hair. wal mart hair prodcuts suckand ur not gonna remove any color w/o chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect