Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Face shape, AND hair?

I have dyed my hair black, but the dye is still in and I want to bleach my hair, I'm going to wait till it comes out, but I think I might describe my face to see if you guys think it'll be okay, I have a roundish face, but it's slightly oval... if that makes any sense... I have freckles, but mainly around my nose, grrr. blue eyes, smallish lips, manly chin, haha.. and my cheeks are usually pinkish but go darker after I've been running and stuff....



I am also thinking of putting electric blue and hot pink in my hair somewhere...



Face shape, AND hair?

I'm speaking from experience here.



Whatever you do. Do Not Bleach The Black Died Hair!!



It will make ruin it. I had to cut half my hair off and wait for the rest to grow out and get cut off. I should've cut my hair short, but I wouldn't do it.



It took almost 8 mo for all the bad to get cut off. And I'm still growing it out to as long as it was before.



I went drastic though. I went from black to bleach, platinum blonde hair. Becareful of the blonde choice. You said your face tends to have a pinkish tint sometimes. The blonde may bring out the red and make you look all blotchy.



Or if you are pale like me...you can look washed out and have to pile on the blush and eyeshadow to keep from looking odd.



Ask a professional!!



Face shape, AND hair?

DO NOT BLEACH YOUR BLACK HAIR! I did this to my friend a week before our junior prom and her hair turned "Chuckie Finster" orange. See link: http://cust.idl.com.au/boyd/images/bchuc... If you decide to, dye dirty blonde hair dye over it to neutralize the red. Then you may dye it yellow-blonde



My sister puts weird hair colors in her hair and I think she looks like a goon. Nobody at work takes her seriously and it's a waste of money because eventually you grow out of it. Don't bother, you're not impressing anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect