Sunday, June 20, 2010

How should I highlight my hair and do my makeup?

Hi! I have blue eyes and medium blonde hair. My skin is getting paler, and my hair is getting duller because of the weather and i am starting to look washed out.



How should i color my hair? i was thinking of putting in both champagne blonde highlights and light brown lowlights to add dimension.



ALSO: How should i do my makeup to bring out my eyes and help me to not appear washed out?



How should I highlight my hair and do my makeup?

Well I thinkk you'd look great with dark brown hairr,%26amp; some Light blonde highlights on yourr bangs.That is what I did,I used to have blonde hairr also.I have pale skin%26amp;blue eyes too.



Brown hair looks amazing w/ blue eyes,espically if there light.



Forr makeup,Put some darkk eyeliner on the bottom lid only,I do it inside the lid,some people go under the lashes,Whateverr you want.



%26amp; use dark eyeshadowws.



If your eyes are smaller,%26amp; you want them to appear bigger,Less is more,use lighterr colors for small eyes,Although..I have mediumm eyes.More on the thinner side,%26amp; i use really darkk,I wear eyelr on top %26amp; bottom,along w/ darkk eyeshadow,sometimes blackk eyeshadow.



*DONT USE GLITTER* I usedd that in 1st grade.



%26amp; yes lipgloss,nto stick.



How should I highlight my hair and do my makeup?

Try a powder or foundation but not alot cos it makes people look oronge.put on light make-up and just a little eye liner with mascara.Add a bit of glitter and use lip gloss insted of lipstick cos it looks pretty boring without.And to colour your hair its complicated to do it yourself so ask a friend or a hair dressers.If u were a pretty pair of earings nd necklace then it will help make you look more sparkly.hope this was useful.bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect