Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Light brown hair colours?

I naturally have very dark brown hair, pale fair skin and blue eyes, im want to add some subtle highlights that won't clash with my natural hair too much, like hazlenuts, caramels, etc. lighter browns basically, I have been searching on the internet for ages and I can't seem to find what im looking for, does anyone have any pics of themselves with similar hair? or could find me some? thanks



Light brown hair colours?

I used an all-natural sun-lightening spray for my hair. It was black and I wanted to make it lighter w/o the chemicals so I bought Sun-In w/ lemon and all you do is spray it lightly on your hair (don't forget your layers!) and just hang out in the sun or chill for at least 10-30 minutes and then rinse it off, it works really well.



Light brown hair colours?

If you want a highlight colour that isn't efective to your natural hair colour, try a golden brown colour. I have them and they are really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect