Sunday, June 20, 2010

So, I shaved my hair into a mohawk,?

my p**ic hair, died it blue and pierced my b*ll s*ck, is this acceptable in todays society?



Of course, now my s*ck is leaking. p.s. I'm kidding uptight people.



So, I shaved my hair into a mohawk,?

No!!!! you bastard



p.s. kiddding you upthight person



So, I shaved my hair into a mohawk,?

hope you don't fall to earth with all that hot air leaking out of your balloon LOL



So, I shaved my hair into a mohawk,?

Mohawks totally RULE!! Too bad not that many people understand them.



Don't forget to take pictures of you and your mohawk. You can only be young and enjoy it once!



So, I shaved my hair into a mohawk,?

GOSH U NEED A JOB BAD!!!!!!!!!!!



TOO MUCH TIME ON UR HANDS OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!



So, I shaved my hair into a mohawk,?

What ever you want to do to your equipment is up to you its not like you walk around naked. Good luck in all you do.



So, I shaved my hair into a mohawk,?

Ha ha. That's awesome. Except for the leaking part. Can you believe how many idiots took the time to give me serious advice about not sleeping with my brother? I don't even have a brother......... rotflmao



So, I shaved my hair into a mohawk,?

do what you want and rock on.. now you can always find your keys!!! wooohoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect