Sunday, November 29, 2009

What colors should I dye my hair!!! Please help. I have a pic!!!?

I have no idea what to do.



I have had my hair sooooo many colors because I get bored with one thing.



Soooo I need something different.



%26amp;%26amp;I want it to be like more than one color.



But I don't know really if I want streaks, or chunks, or underneath.



It has to be all natural hair colors thought because my work and school won't let me have bright blue or pink hair sadly lol.



But yeahs here is a picture of what my hair looks like now.



Tell me what you guys think would look the best on me.



Thanks!



http://a387.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



What colors should I dye my hair!!! Please help. I have a pic!!!?

dye it a chestnut brown, grow it out and make it wavy



What colors should I dye my hair!!! Please help. I have a pic!!!?

I think you should go with a light brown, and then high light it with honey blonde high lights, with your face structure, I would stick with highlights, instead of chunks or the two toned hair.



Good Luck 閳?br>What colors should I dye my hair!!! Please help. I have a pic!!!?



like a chocolate brown! it would look really good



What colors should I dye my hair!!! Please help. I have a pic!!!?

I think a really dark brown would look great.



What colors should I dye my hair!!! Please help. I have a pic!!!?

I can see you with highlights and lowlights with your natural color still in there too. I can see maybe some auburn and brown.



What colors should I dye my hair!!! Please help. I have a pic!!!?

I am a hairstylist and makeup artist, so i am ( not to be bragitive) i know what im doing. for you, i would probably say that a D panel of a deep dark copper brown underneath, then light brown lowlights all throughout your hair. You are lucky to have such a fine color that can easily play in to anystyle. (layers reeeeealy help this look) This way, you can keep your natural color, and still have a verstyle look that will go well with any outfit and even look great in a ponytail. hope this helps you out.



What colors should I dye my hair!!! Please help. I have a pic!!!?

I would go with a darker main color and try to find a pleasing natural auburn to go underneath but not to dark on either u have a good colr going now but just need to hype it up a bit dont go lighter it will make u look washed out trust me I am very fair also...maybe a darker brown main colorwith a bit of the darker auburn beneath or you could do the auburn in chunks!!!



What colors should I dye my hair!!! Please help. I have a pic!!!?

any kind of brown will work and if you want color streaks or something go with either blonde or red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect