Thursday, November 26, 2009

How should I have my hair for the prom?

I'm 17, my prom is tomorrow. I know I'm a dude, but I always have cool hair.



My tuxedo is light blue, which is a little "different", so should my hair be normal to balance it out?



My hair is naturally VERY wavy, maybe even a little curly. It is about 2 inches right now.



Should I leave it natural? Should I have a side-part, push it back, brush it forward?



Should I put some kind of gel or wax in it? (I have EVERY kind of hair product you could imagine,)



My date probably wants me to look classy and nice. Any advice?



How should I have my hair for the prom?

just a little bit of gel and come it back and let some of the your natural wave come through



How should I have my hair for the prom?

Ruff and ready,always goes down well.



How should I have my hair for the prom?

Skip the prom, proms are for losers!



How should I have my hair for the prom?

wash it, gel it, leave it dry on its own..I am sure you will look great.



How should I have my hair for the prom?

Go to a salon and have a stylist do it. Arrive early to look at some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect