Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

Okay so I'm 17, light skin and very blue eyes. My natural hair is very thick, straight, and dirty blonde. I've dyed my hair brown before and other people really liked it, so I was thinking of doing it again. I'm just worried people will perceive me as "gay" or strange for dyeing my hair..



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

Many guys die their hair, bleach it, and put highlights in it. Many people in my school (guys) have long hair. Their is nothing wrong with that and it will look good. If people said it looked good before why not now.



Goodluck with your hair!!!閳俱儮娅忛埦?br>Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?



It's totally okay if you want to color your hair. Nothing gay about that!



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

Wow. Who cares what people think! A lot of guys dye their hair. It is definitely not a homosexual thing...go for it!



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

a lot of straight men dye their hair...if you like it to hell what other people think



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

It's your hair. Do with it what you like. If you don't act 'gay' or 'strange' then why would they think you were?



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

Go ahead.



Who gives a damn if they think you're gay?



They're obviously not even worth your time if they immediately go to that conclusion.



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

hair dye kills men.



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

my bff who is a guy just dyed his hair black and i think its HOTT! so it relly depends wut color u dye it...



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

I don't see why they would...o_O. It's just like high-lighting, and I see guys messing with thier haircolor all the time. If you like it, go for it. :) Let me know how it turns out!



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

uhhh yea!! its definatley okk..i see guys all the time in my school that die their hair..nuthign wrong with it!



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

No way! I see nothing wrong with it! Go for it!



And a word of advice... who cares what other people think!!!



:)



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

I hate to say this but it kinda depends on how hot you are. So if your hot do it and if your not dont.



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

As long as it looks natural. I knew a guy who got blonde highlights and he looked like a backstreet boy.



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

No I don't think its a gay thing. As long as it doesn't look too girlie



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

hey dude at my school a lot of guys dye their hair and no one thinks their gay or anything SO i say go for it......and it also shows that your expressing your personality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

It's perfectly fine for a guy to dye his hair. If you want to, then just go for it!



I don't think there's anything that would make you seem gay or strange if you do so. O.o



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

trust me, i work at a salon....PLENTY of guys get their hair colored...guys are getting everything done now...manicures,pedicures,massages, facials...dont worry about wat people think...



Is it okay for a guy to dye his hair?

whats wrong with being gay?



have some self esteem and dont care about what other people think

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect