Sunday, November 29, 2009

Best way to dye my hair?

Im thinking of dying my hair a mix of blue and green.



I was wondering what shades do you think I should use and whats the best dye for it. Also whats the best way to go about actually dying my hair?



Best way to dye my hair?

Alright, put like if you have vix's the rubbing gel type thing for colds, or the make up remover that's a bit goopey around your hair line, and underneath so when you wash it off you won't look like a goof. Buy gloves if they don't have them in the kit. Put a towel around your neck so it doesn't get on your neck.



After you have it in, blow dry your hair for like two minutes, it bakes in the color really well. When washing it out, don't do it in the shower, I'm sure you won't want to look blue/green for a while, and if doing it in sink, cover your face.



Where you can get the hair dye is probably Hot Topic or Spencers, if not, then Sally's for sure. :]



Hope this helps!



Best way to dye my hair?

Let a pro dye it.



So it won't mess up much.



Maybe like Teal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect