Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have been seeing ghosts... i saw a little girl in a white dress with blue eyes when i looked out t

Hello everyone heres my story, a while ago i was just at my computer lookign on the internet, and doign some homework, And i looked out my window and i saw a little girl about 5-7 years old.. And she had a white gown on and blue eyes, and dark hair. and she was staring right at me, I saw her again a week later again not in my house but iwas sitting on my deck and as i was lookign off it i saw her again!, And besides that, i had this experience about 3 months ago, I was trying to fall asleep but couldnt, and as i layed down trying to go to sleep my pillow started to tug from my head i was scared wandering what it was, and it tugged somemore so i pushed my head hard down on my pillow and all the sudden it ripepd completely from my head. and then the food, net, checmicals for my fish tank all fell off the shelf, and i heard footsteps in my bedroom the floor was popping liek someone walking on it////



sometimes my covers start pulling off of me to.. dont know why...



WHats going on??



I have been seeing ghosts... i saw a little girl in a white dress with blue eyes when i looked out the window.

I know a lot of people have different opinions on this. Mine personally, is there is no such thing as ghosts. I believe there are demons and angels and I believe angels do not "play" around with us that way.



Did you know that Satan hates the name of Jesus? When you feel afraid...just whisper His name and demons must flee.



Don't let the enemy scare you...He is more scared of the spirit of God than you'll ever know.



Now I know I will get some thumbs down for my answer, but try praying the next time this happens and demand in the name of Jesus that these things go away. You have that authority. We all do in Jesus' name.



God Bless you and good luck. I don't know your name but God does and I will say a prayer for you myself.



edit: I see your name is Aaron.......I will say a prayer for you, Aaron.



I have been seeing ghosts... i saw a little girl in a white dress with blue eyes when i looked out the window.

Hallucinations, get help fast.



I have been seeing ghosts... i saw a little girl in a white dress with blue eyes when i looked out the window.

Burn down your house. Something doesn't want you in there, and if you can't live there no one can so destroy it and take those spirits with it. or you could use some spells. r never talk again.



I have been seeing ghosts... i saw a little girl in a white dress with blue eyes when i looked out the window.

Well I believe that there a couple related possibilities, and a solution. It is possible that a demonic spirit is trying to confuse you or possibly hurt you. Another possibility is that someone went to a witch doctor and had them make a spell. Even if I am wrong, I would definitely go to a priest. Tell him your story, ask for help. He will probably do a minor exorcism on the house, a blessing in a way. If you still find something wrong and you still see the girl, you may want to find someone that knows about this sort of thing, an exorcist or a different priest. Best of luck and God Bless!



Elisha



I have been seeing ghosts... i saw a little girl in a white dress with blue eyes when i looked out the window.

Maybe you have psychic abilities....I'm not being facetious either. You could talk to a medium about this.



I have been seeing ghosts... i saw a little girl in a white dress with blue eyes when i looked out the window.

that is freaky. yesterday i heard somthing fall in my tub and my shampoo and conditioner had fell in it..i dont know why. I hear knocks on my door when I know that knowone is there. I just ignore it. I hope it goes away.



I have been seeing ghosts... i saw a little girl in a white dress with blue eyes when i looked out the window.

You should pray...that is all..dayly..



God doesn't send ..ghosts here....only satan can do such things....such images..of a little girl ..you can read what devil does in the lives of Ortodox saints...



You musn't be afraid of anything says God , except God ..



I heard a lot of things about such things..but some don't believe it because they are not sure God exist or satan exist...and they shall belive it when they shall see it and they will be frightened.



Perhaps this is the reason why God let the things so..I mean let satan to do things like this..because some don't believe in God...and laugh at His teachings..But anyway it isn't God who did it..He just let it happened...so be more faithfull...



It is best to have some information upon the little powers of devil. You should also start reading the Bible but reading also in Old Testament not only in New Testament.Because they say a lot of things there and you will understand...even king Saul had some troubles with a demon....probably ...because he had sinned .Well they don't describe, but at least , exactely 1or 2 words appears saying this..



So don't pay attention to it, and pray not to see ''unseen ''things again...That is all.Try not to sin ,



Follow Christ...the little girl is not real.



I also would like to tell you to stop watching horror movies..or sexy movies...Horror movies are bad ,illogical ..and they are not true....and they scare you...God did everything logical..and only satan is bad and does bad things that scares us...Some things might happen but horror movies exagerate it ..a lot..things like in scary movie shall never happen because God shall never allow it ...



Remember the ten commandements and fulfill them dayly.. you shall be stronger when you shall listen to God..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect