Thursday, November 26, 2009

How can i get my multi-textured hair silky?

i am 14 years old and used to have silky striaght hair. now, the hair on the back/bottom of my head is dry. the middle layer however is silky smoothe. but the top layer is the worst. there's one tiny section of my hair that is kinked and rough and extremely poofy. there's another section in the middle of my head, on the top layer that is kinked and rough and poofy. could this be damage? i wash my hair everyday and switch between blue sunsilk and moisturizing biologe. i also deep condition it once a week. i've dyed my hair several times, and i also straighten it about twice a week. any suggestions?



How can i get my multi-textured hair silky?

Don't dye your hair, it will damage it and make it become extremely dry and brittle. Trust me I know, I used to dye mine all the time when I was younger but it was just so damaged I had to let it grow out and eventually (after a yr or so) I cut it enough to where the dyed part was cut out and since then I have not dyed it and it is very silky when I straighten it, biolage is good stuff so you should keep using, esp the conditioning balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect