Sunday, November 29, 2009

Reddish hair?

I have fair skin, blue eyes and naturally blonde hair. I was thinking about getting my hair dyed a darker color again. What shade of red do you think that I would look best in? Also, do you think having dark brown colored hair with a dark auburn underneath (maybe lowlights?) would look good? If so, what shade of brown? Cocoa, chocolate, etc. Thanks for your answers :)



Reddish hair?

little darker than strawberry blonde



yes, dark brown with lowlights would go good with your features



hmm shade, medium brown



Reddish hair?

I think it sounds good both ways! :)



A light to medium red will probably turn out the best. going too dark could result in a fake reddish look.



And havig twotoned dark and auburn hair would look pretty. I would go with a chocolate brown.



Reddish hair?

A nice rich red brown would be great with your skin and eye color. I would stay in the light red browns. Not too dark. and stay away from the yellow reds. go with the cooler reds. good Luck with your choice.



Reddish hair?

Strawberry blond

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect