Thursday, November 26, 2009

Changing hair and eye color on pictures?

Okay, all I have is paint, (the free that comes with the computer), and arcsoft photoimpresssion. I can change the eye color to blue or green and hair color to red, but the only colors the hue and saturation bar will go to (on photoimpression) are the wild colors such as diff. shades of blue, green, purple, and red, no other color! I know how to select the hair and all but I can't change it to the right color. And on paint I can only do pixel by pixel which would take days. HELP my mom wants to see herself as blonde and a natural red-head not some waky red head.



Changing hair and eye color on pictures?

there are wes site where you uplaod ur pic. and u can change ur hair colour, style, and eye color. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect