Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I get my Hair to be a bleached blond?

Well... Let us start at the begining



I had got my hair dyed a deep vibrant blue, I have had if for about 2 months ans its still blue but in some parts orange and green. (my natural hair color is black). I liked the color of my hair when we bleached it.



The problem is my parents hate the bleach, They dont belive if you use an extra protein condisoner it will be all right. The point is, Its winter where I am I cant sun bleach it. I want to get it blond (bleach blond)



Should I wait till summer (3 months) and use the lemon bleach ting? Or what?



Thanks



How can I get my Hair to be a bleached blond?

Although you could do it yourself...I would suggest going to a stylist. If you want to do it you could go to Sally's and ge a packet of powdered bleach ($6) and mix it and apply with a wand. (like a mascara wand) It isn't hard to do if you have done your own hair before.



You may want to use a pretreatment (conditioning treament) but that is all up to you.



good luck!!



How can I get my Hair to be a bleached blond?

lemon bleach wont work... im a hairdresser and i fix jacked up color all the time!



the bleach deal is this protein conditioner may or may not help! also too much protein can actually make your hair break and split as bad as the bleach job did so be careful!



what your gonna have to do is a "corrective color" which should be done by a PROFESSIONAL you can get into a real mess doing it alone. what will probably have to be dont is get all your hair to its natural color to cover up all the wild colors that its faded too... then slowly hi-lite until its blonde. you can bleach until your hair falls out (and it might so be careful) and you wont get the orange, blue,green combo out of your hair evenly



How can I get my Hair to be a bleached blond?

your parents let you dye your have blue with orange and green?!?!?!?!?!? wow! bleach blonde looks very trashy i'm sorry, but it does!!! try getting it dyed back to black and mayby putting like a redish, copperish highlights in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect